= Brian =

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
There is always a consequences...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mentally break down~ T.T *Story of my life*

It was a fine saturday, tiring but fun... until the night comes. One of my friend(Qiaoxin-my ex classmate) encourage and giving me the motivation to tell my crush that i love her. Yeah i've been wanted to do so very long ago, but I just dont have the courage. Now someone just give me the motivation and courage, so I was thinking it would be a waste if I dont confess my feelings towards "her" moreover I may dissapoint the person that giving me the courage. So, I confessed to my crush eventhough i know, she will reject me. But even so, at least i tried to do something so i wouldn't regret. YES, she just rejected me, telling me that she has someone that she likes and now its not the time to have this kinda relationship. I was ok with it, i feel better now than keeping the feeling in my heart, it was like my heart were lifting a heavy rock.

Then, the bad things started to happen...

I phone my bestie, telling him about this and wanted to talk with him, but he tell me that he's busy eating with his friends, I asked him who was that, then he tell me its a friend that i dont know... then i feel a little bit wierd, why my crush online... then after awhile, my bestie online also. Its not just a coincident, so i try to get this answer. Finally, i found out that they really go out together... Then i told myself, how clever i am? Yeah Yeah im so clever... wahahaha =.= I can't believe someone just cheated me!!! Issshh... im fuarking damn hate people to cheat on me like that. But because he was my bestie, I don't want to do anything that could harm our friendship so fast, so I intend to ask him about it the next day. WHO KNOWS, my ex-classmate go and tell my bestie... WHOA, I was like WTF?? Who told ya about that?? LOLX... so there he goes, he's trying to explain everything with some reasonable reasons, and uh, I trusted him... hahaha there goes our friendship is inpenetrate 1... =D

But after these many things happened... I'm still very hurt and sad,but its better for 1 person to get hurt than 2 persons... so I hope she will always be happy then I'll be very satisfy already. Anywayz, feel a lil better now. Thats all... story ends here(full stop, *breathe).

1 comment:

Nelson said...

yeah it's indeed hurt, hope dat ur next would be taking more patients throu, might help to built up more den frenship really, try =D

back then...

Music Library