= Brian =

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
There is always a consequences...

Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Remaja" / Teenagers -> students dotdotdot =.=



Life as a student… is hectic! Your world as a student revolves around the school. Teachers, classes, libraries, extracurricular activities and the centre of this endless, spinning wheel are you books. Studies. Exams. You practically burn the midnight oil to go through today’s biology notes. Passed on an invitation to the cinema just so that you can finish all the additional maths exercises in your work books. Hovering from shelf to shelf in the library to look up last minute tips on how to answer in the examinations. (Hey, trust me i never do those stuff.)


Well, as SPM is getting nearer and nearer, we can't really neglect studies. I (a lazy students which you can hardly see me study) had started to regret as I started to realize that if i can't get any good results in my SPM exam, i may not be able to archieve what I want to archieve in the future. BUT, regret has no use, I have to take action since action speak louder than words.


And so and so and so... I should

- Cut down the time to play games

- Go bethany home (my Penolong Hal-Ehwal murid's place) to studies at least 2 times a week.

- Eat more fish (To boost up my memory perhaps ?)

- Dance less... (Aliciaks don't blame me, its for my own good...)

- Make more friends which had better grades.

- Be more discipline...


Finally, I hope I can at least pass all the subject in SPM... And at least 5 credits...^^

2 comments:

Aliciaks said...

Don't worry man, I said from August onwards, no more activity till December.. It's a statement not a suggestion. (That includes no trainings) I'll be busy with studio too...

We did the same last year remember? Till people thought TZ has died out or something. Jajajaja

Oh ya... kanina don only make fren with ppl wit gud grades jst becoz of SPM. Keep the relationship last as frens not as SPM revisional material k.

Brian cKc said...

Of course la... friends are eternal =D

back then...

Music Library