= Brian =

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
There is always a consequences...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

HOLIDAY !!!

Finally, my holiday had come !! i never had a holiday even though its weekends cuz apart from studying in school, i had to help my dad at this Chakueh Stall in A-One Food Centre at BDC, what i can say is just... im not busy everyday, but im busy on the day that i suppose to have holiday !!
BTW, found this song which suit my holiday !!




OK... Back to topic, since its Gawai + the 2nd best holiday in this year, i will try spend my time to hang out with my happie 3 friends + 1(myself) which is Alicia , Nelson , Elissa . This time we've been to Serikin, Serikin is a place to shop and pay cheaper as we're being "cheapskate" all the time lolz. Its located in Bau and near to the Kalimantan, Indonesia border. It's approximately 1-hour drive from Kuching. It's an interesting place to visit, you should try it if you are in Kuching, Sarawak.

I guess there should have a parking fee for the parking but i didnt see anyone paying for it. Maybe i were not observing...


A picture shown someone had paid for the parking.

As you can see... SHOP !! its definitely fun, not exactly. You'll have to endure the BURNING, MAD/ sunlight that I feel like its going to penetrate through your body, believe me not?? Try it and u will know.

Some of the goods for sale

fruits...


Bracelets,Neclace and so on.
Picture above are all grabbed on www.labuna.net


Seems normal.... but at the back....check out those cute "ping pong balls"

Picture taken by Alicia secretly, i dont know how she took it even though im just behind her. COOLios

1 comment:

Aliciaks said...

last photo is ma favourite paparazi shot! lol

back then...

Music Library