= Brian =

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
There is always a consequences...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Teh deng Teh deng.... Surprise !! you're busted....

..... The title got nothing to do with this post, lolz. Just simply philiphalak and trying to be funny and make myself feel better. One of these days,Good things always happen before bad things and after u get satisfied or being happy, some unexpected bad things will just happen.So its like the GOD let u to feel satisfy before u got to face the consequences.Yeah thats true... for some of the people only. Everytime when I start to close my eyes, the bad incident will appear, its damn annoying and I really pissed cuz it disturbed my sleep few days ago.Dont ask what happen, all i have to do is just be cheerful,i know...

No comments:

back then...

Music Library