= Brian =

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
There is always a consequences...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My computer had been devoid !!


See ?? Someone had void my computer. lolz now evrything is GONE !!!


There is nothing left...... sobs !!

ok. Here's the story. I being told by "someone" that "u noe ?? u had cause the pc to run very slooowww, auntie keep complaining, its all your fault la... keep dumping useless stuff in the pc."
and then i was like...."WHAT ??!!! Its my fault again ?!!!" then i quickly ask for Mr.Nelson help to backup my "RUBBISH" weighted about 5GBs in his extra hard disc space and wasted afew more CDs, sighhhh......

Somehow, another worst nightmare happened the day after... my aunty's office work folder is gone!!! But now the one who should be blamed is my brother who took the PC to format, but blaming each others doesn't makes the file to come out, SO my aunty took the computer to her friend and her friend said the computer still got virus.... argh ?!!! How come !!! and then my computer is gone AGAIN........ my computer still haven't back yet, i think i should get a laptop sooner or later( when i got the money) as im financially broke down now.

hehehe. thanks to Mr.Nelson im able to get this post done. thank you MR niaosuan a.k.a MR Appendix !! LOLZ

No comments:

back then...

Music Library