= Brian =

Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
There is always a consequences...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's been a long long time.


Yeah indeed. Its really long time since my last post cuz i lost my password and i don have time to get it back because im too busy these days,have to clean my house,doing mixes for the 25th audition at Star Cineplex for the new movie Sayang,You can dance.More and more practice going on, and to learn some other dance moves.Alicia can teach me some moves that i doesnt noe so its easier.Most of all im juz busy for this whole month.

Sigh...for me,time is important(mayb i dont really feel that last year,but it is now.),but i wonder why some ppl doesnt care about time/masa/si kan/shi jian, where is their sense of responsibily ??

No comments:

back then...

Music Library